Election results from ICT2008:
- Dr. Lon Bell of Amerigon and BSST was elected as a new member of the ITS Board during the general elections held during ICT2008 August 3-7, 2008 in Corvallis, OR, USA. .
- Dr. Jihui Yang of General Motors was re-elected to the ITS Board.
- Dr. Lidong Chen of the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics has been selected as Organizer of ICT2010 to be held in Shanghai, China and thereby begins a three year term on the ITS Board.
- Dr. Thierry Caillat begins a three year term as ITS President January 1, 2009, succeding Prof. Uher who remains on the Board for one more year.
Congratulations to each of the winners of this year’s elections.
The following ITS Board Members are stepping down as their terms have expired:
- Dr. Terry Tritt (Clemson University, ICT2005 Organizer) and
- Dr. Hee Wong Lee (Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute, ICT2007 Organizer)
Heartfelt thanks for their service to the ITS.
A full list and contact information for the ITS Board members is available here: