ICT2014 is less than two weeks away. We are ready to welcome more than 500 attendees to this annual gathering. Here are a few notes to the attendees:
- Hotel Reservations: There are still rooms available under the room block. The conference is held at the hotel and the Tuesday music event is within walking distance. The airport shuttle service is $14 one-way and $25 round trip. Link to hotel reservation: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10932547
- WiFi: All hotel guests get complimentary WiFi and it will also be available outside meeting sessions.
- Registration: Late and onsite registration can be done online. Please fill out the form via the website to avoid waiting in lines.
- Speakers: Please refer to the latest program on-line to find your scheduled time. Please load your presentation prior to the sessions to the designated conference computers. The contents will be deleted after the session.
- Posters: The poster set up (4′ x 4′ maximum size) is Monday after the plenary session. The posters will be available for viewing during the meeting with dedicated sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. Please use the number in the program book (in alphabetic order of the first author) to locate your poster location.
- Manuscripts: Submission via the JEM link. Instructions are available at the ICT2014 website.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone in Nashville!
Hsin Wang (Chair)
David Singh (Co-chair)