The International Thermoelectric Society (ITS) Conference Registration Waiver is intended to assist graduate students to participate at the annual International Conference on Thermoelectrics (ICT). As part of our commitment to advancing research and training, the ITS will provide funding for up to 14 registration waivers for students to attend ICT 2016 in Wuhan, China
Graduate students are eligible to apply for an ITS Registration Waiver if:
- The graduate student is in good academic standing in a degree-granting program.
- The student will present a poster or talk at ICT 2016.
March 30, 2016
Students should submit the following via email to the Committee Chair Prof. Donald Morelli (email@example.com):
- Recommendation from the faculty advisor as to how the conference participation is directly relevant to the student’s research or graduate studies
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the ICT 2016 conference website with the applicant’s name clearly listed as the presenter, and a copy of the submission confirmation from the conference organizer
- The above documents should be gathered together in PDF format in a single file
Selection Process and Notification
Applications will be screened and judged by a three-member committee of the ITS Board Members. Successful applicants will be notified by April 15, 2016