Poster Winners: The following were selected as best poster winners at ICT2017:
ITS Sponsored awards:
- Mr. Hyeongdo Choi, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Ms. Laura Fulton, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Mr. Kazuki Imasato, Northwestern University, USA
- Ms. Hye Jeong Lee, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Mr. Billy Li, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA
- Ms. Siqi Lin, Tongji University, China
- Mr. Alexandr Nazarenko, RMT LTD, Russian Federation
- Dr. Juergen Nuss, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Germany
- Dr. Michihiro Ohta, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
- Ms. Gurutze Pérez, Public University of Navarre, Spain
- Dr. Ivana Savic, Tyndall National Institute, Ireland
- Mr. Tony Varghese, Boise State University, USA
- Mr. Ben Xu, Tsinghua University, China
- Mr. Qihao Zhang, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Mr. Hangtian Zhu, University of Houston, USA
Royal Society of Chemistry Poster Award:
Ms. Sriharshita Musunuri , Henry M. Jackson High School, USA
Wiley Poster Award:
Mr. Moritz Thielen, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who worked so hard on preparing high quality posters.
Past winners of Best Paper and Best Poster awards are available on this website.
If you are an author of one of the winning papers, either this year or in past years, I’d like to invite you to send us a PDF as an email attachment (send to: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your paper to be included in the bibliography of award winners.