The International Thermoelectric Society (ITS) Conference Registration Waiver is intended to assist graduate students to participate at the annual International Conference on Thermoelectrics (ICT). As part of our commitment to advancing research and training, the ITS will provide funding for up to 15 registration waivers for students to attend ICT2019 in Gyeongju, South Korea.
Graduate students are eligible to apply for an ITS Registration Waiver if:
- The graduate student is in good academic standing in a degree-granting program.
- The student will present a poster or talk at ICT2019.
Students should submit the following to the ITS President Prof. Franck Gascoin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recommendation from the faculty advisor as to how the conference participation is directly relevant to the student’s research or graduate studies
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the ICT2019 conference website with the applicant’s name clearly listed as the presenter, and a copy of the submission confirmation from the conference organizer
- The above documents should be gathered together in PDF format in a single file
The Committee Chair must receive applications by April 15, 2019. Applicants will be notified of selection shortly thereafter.